From left to right we have:
- PLDC1: Configurable DC/DC converter.
- DPF1: Display power distributors.
- PFIL-U / PFIL-T: Channel and equipment cover.
- FINX-X: Aluminum ends.CBL-RN: Red-black 2-wire
PLDC1 – FUENTE DC/DC
Configurable DC/DC converter for powering external equipment. Able to supply up to 2W of power.
The module has 1 power input terminal for 2.5mm2 max. cable and short circuit protection with 4A fuse. The maximum input voltage is 48VDC and the output voltage is 24VDC-9VDC selectable according to model. The output of the converter can be directly to cable or connector.
- PLDC1-9V-W – DC/DC converter configurable 2W 9VDC output to cable.
- PLDC1-12V-W – DC/DC converter configurable 2W 12VDC output to cable.
- PLDC1-24V-W – DC/DC converter configurable 2W 24VDC output to cable.
- PLDC1-9V-C – DC/DC converter configurable 2W 9VDC output to connector.
- PLDC1-12V-C – DC/DC converter configurable 2W 12VDC output to connector.
- PLDC1-24V-C – DC/DC converter configurable 2W 24VDC output to connector.
DPF1 – Power distributor to the display
This module injects 24VDC power into the RJ45 cable. Through this module it is possible to power the nodes connected to the network. The module has 2 power input terminals for 2.5mm2 max. cable and short circuit protection with 4A fuse.
This distributor must be connected every 16-20 nodes type DPA1/DPM1/ DPAZ1/DPMZ1
PFIL-U / PFIL-T – Aluminum profile and cover
The aluminum profile has three different angles at the rear to be able to install the displays in three different orientations, for greater ergonomics of the installation. Depending on the height of the shelf one orientation or another can be selected to face the best readability of the operator.
The aluminum cover is used to cover the excess space between installed equipment.
- PFIL-U – Aluminum profile 3m strip.
- PFIL-T – Aluminum cover 3m strip.
FINX-X – End of profile
There are four models of aluminum profile ends. Two with a PG16 machined drill able to route Ethernet cables inside and make the jumps between shelves. Other two completely closed to make the end of a channel.
- FIN-D: Right end PG16.
- FIN-I: Left end PG16.
- FINC-D: Right end closed.
- FINC-I: Left end closed.
CBL-RN – Connection cable Red/black
This is a 100m coil of 1.5mm2 red/black parallel cable. Used to supply power to the PLF1 distributor modules.